Whippet | The light ebike
Sold by: Revolutionworks
Whippet is a lightweight ebike that’s a joy to ride.
Made in Bristol and featuring a top quality rear hub motor and top quality components.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Policy
- Delivery Costs
- Returns & Warranty Policy
- Product Enquiry
The whippet eBike is light and nimble and a joy to ride. It’s fitted with an efficient, powerful 250W rear hub motor that’s smooth and super quiet. The whole eBike weighs 13.9kg, including the 200Wh battery. To enhance the riding experience top quality components have been used throughout with shifter, 7-speed rear derailleur, cassette and hydraulic disc brakes all by Shimano, along with a Brookes saddle and Schwalbe Marathon Greenguard tyres.
Size: Whippets only come in one size. The frame is unisex with the frame geometry giving a low stand over height of 77 cm. The bike is generally suitable for people from 1.65m (5ft 5in) to 1.83m (6ft 0in) tall.
Our Ebikes will normally be shipped out within three working days of the order being received.
- Motor: Revolutionworks RW250 250W rear hub motor
- Battery: Revolutionworks 200Wh Lithium Ion battery. Complete with USB port for charging devices, lights etc. Battery can be charged on or off the eBike. Battery secured by keyed lock
- Battery charger: Provided. Full charging time 3 hours
- Handlebar control/display: Revolutionworks display showing charge level of battery and which of the three power levels are engaged. Soft touch buttons controlling on/off and power level selection. Power levels may be changed whilst ebike is in motion
- Sensors: Revolutionworks pedal assist sensor internal to hub motor
- Range: Up to 50 miles depending upon power level selected and terrain
- Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-M310 Altus SGS
- Shift lever: Shimano M315-7R shift lever, 7-speed
- Freewheel/cassette: Shimano Alivio CS-HG20 7-speed cassette 12-32T
- Front/Rear brakes and levers: Shimano MT200 hydraulic
- Crankset: Pro Wheel 42T with double protector
- Pedals: Aluminium
- Saddle: Brooks Cambium C17
- Seat Clamp: 34.9mm Quick Release Alloy Clamp
- Seatpost: Alloy Suspension Seatpost 31.6mm
- Grips: Comfort Grips
- Stem: Aluminum Alloy
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Rear derailleur dropout: Alloy replaceable hanger
- Forks: Steel
- Headset: Low Stack semi-integrated
- Wheels: Alloy double wall, 32 spoke, 700c on alloy disc hub
- Tyres: Schwalbe 700x32c Marathon Greenguard
- Full mudguards
- LED Lights
- Front and rear reflectors
|Dimensions||140 × 26 × 70 cm|
Black and Green, Black and Blue, Black and Red, Black and Yellow, Black and Grey
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
Ebikes will normally be shipped out within three working days of the order being received.
When your purchase is shipped by us you will receive a tracking number direct from the courier so that you can track delivery. Delivery is normally the next working day after shipment.
You may cancel for any reason in a cooling-off period after placing your order. This period begins once we have sent you your order confirmation.
The cooling-off period ends 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the goods.
If you wish to cancel your order, you must inform us within the cooling-off period. You may do so in any way you wish, however for your convenience we offer a cancellation form on our site contact-us. If you would prefer to contact us directly to cancel, please use the following details:
Email: email@example.com; Tel: +44 117 403 2324.
In each case, please provide us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and order number.
Please ensure that you return goods to us no more than 14 calendar days after the day on which you have informed us that you wish to cancel.
You may return goods to us in person during our business hours of 9am – 5pm Mondays to Fridays or you may return them by a suitable delivery service of your choice to our returns address at Unit 33, Filwood Green Business Park, 1 Filwood Park Lane, Bristol BS4 1ET, United Kingdom. Please contact us at contact-us to arrange for a collection and return. Please note that you must bear the costs of returning goods to us. We may also charge you the direct cost to us of collection if you request that we collect the goods from you.
Refunds will be issued to you within 7 calendar days of the following the day on which we receive the goods back. Refunds may be reduced for any diminished value in the goods resulting from your excessive handling of them (e.g. no more than would be permitted in a shop).
Delivery charges will not be reimbursed. Please note that Lithium Ion batteries larger than 100Wh in size will need to be sent back by dedicated door-door courier as special shipping conditions are attached to them.
In the unlikely event that we do not accept or cannot fulfil your order for any reason, we will explain why in writing. If we have taken payment, any such sums will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 10 days.
|Cart Subtotal Equal To and Above||Shipping Cost|
Returns can be accepted in line with UK distance selling regulations. Some of Buy Britain’s sellers offer longer returns periods – check on the “Shipping” tab for further details.
You should notify the seller using the “My Account” page on Buy Britain within 14 days of receiving the item(s), and you then have 14 days to return it/them to the seller within 14 days.
Any item(s) you wish to return must be unopened and unused, in the same condition as delivered to you.
The only exceptions to this are those items that come with hygiene or sanitary seals (for example face masks, underwear, earrings, piercings, etc.), where the sanitary/hygiene seal must be present and unbroken for a refund to be considered.
Any postage paid separately will not be refunded and, unless specified by the seller, you will be responsible for any return postage and packaging.
Once the seller has received the item, they should provide a refund within 14 days.