Vegan Vital Complex (120 Capsules)
Sold by: Prowise Healthcare
A complete multi-vitamin and mineral supplement that’s designed specifically for vegans.
Our vitamin and mineral complex offers a combination of 9 essential vitamins, minerals & trace elements in carefully formulated quantities.
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Policy
- Delivery Costs
- More Products
- Returns & Warranty Policy
- Product Enquiry
A COMPLETE MULTIVITAMIN & MINERAL SUPPLEMENT:
Our vitamin and mineral complex offers a combination of 9 essential vitamins, minerals & trace elements: including B2, B12, vitamin D3, Calcium, Phosphorous, Iron, Zinc, Selenium & Iodine. Each ingredient is carefully dosed and has specific functions. Vitamin D, for example, contributes to the normal function of the immune system, while B vitamins contribute to the reduction of fatigue.
WITH NATURAL VITAMINS & MINERALS:
We included natural and plant-based vitamin and mineral sources: Calcium (Aquamin F)** Brand Ingredients is a natural mineral source produced from calcareous marine algae (Lithothamnion sp.)
NOT OVERDOSED & PERFECT FOR VEGANS:
Our multivitamin capsules are carefully dosed as an overdose of certain vitamins and minerals can cause side effects. Thus, it is also suitable for vegans. In one package: 120 capsules (2-month supply). Recommended dosage: 2 capsules per day.
WHY CHOOSE PROWISE VEGAN SUPPLEMENTS:
- Vitamin & mineral mix is specially designed for vegans
- Contains Vitamin D3 15μg, Vitamin B2 1.4mg, Vitamin B12 400μg, Calcium 500mg, Phosphorous 238mg, Iron 14mg, Zinc 10mg, Selenium 55μg & Iodine 150μg as per the daily dosage
- Premium quality raw materials, including Aquamin
- Recommended dosage: 2 capsules per day
- 120 capsules/bottle (2 months’ supply)
- 100% vegan
- Made in the UK
- Non GMO
- No artificial colour or flavours
- Gluten free
Vitamin B12, B2 & D3, Iron, Calcium, Iodine, Selenium and Zinc are important as they contribute to:
- the normal function of red blood cells
- the maintenance of normal skin
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the normal functioning of the nervous system
- the normal function of the immune system
- the maintenance of normal bones
- a normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal fertility and reproduction
- normal muscle function
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professionals regarding any medical condition.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
Free UK Delivery
|Cart Subtotal Equal To and Above||Shipping Cost|
Returns can be accepted in line with UK distance selling regulations. Some of Buy Britain’s sellers offer longer returns periods – check on the “Shipping” tab for further details.
You should notify the seller using the “My Account” page on Buy Britain within 14 days of receiving the item(s), and you then have 14 days to return it/them to the seller within 14 days.
Any item(s) you wish to return must be unopened and unused, in the same condition as delivered to you.
The only exceptions to this are those items that come with hygiene or sanitary seals (for example face masks, underwear, earrings, piercings, etc.), where the sanitary/hygiene seal must be present and unbroken for a refund to be considered.
Any postage paid separately will not be refunded and, unless specified by the seller, you will be responsible for any return postage and packaging.
Once the seller has received the item, they should provide a refund within 14 days.