- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Policy
- More Products
- Returns & Warranty Policy
- Product Enquiry
Super soft and super versatile long sleeve top, made using 100% GOTS organic and fair trade cotton. A stylish, soft turtle neck with pointelle detailing and straight loose fit, great for easy, comfortable wear with jeans or layering under jackets.
This top subtly bears its credentials to differentiate from others – embroidered on the back there is the slogan:
‘I AM MADE IN THE UK USING ORGANIC COTTON.
I AM PART OF THE SOLUTION, NOT THE POLLUTION’.
- 100% organic and fair-trade certified Egyptian long-staple cotton
- Yarn is spun in Italy by Filmar as part of the ‘Cotton For Life’ project at Sekem Foundation, Egypt.
- Long sleeves and pointelle stitch details.
- Relaxed turtle neck can be worn up or turned in.
- Can be machine washed on low temperature
- Knitted on the whole garment, seam-free machines in England.
- Straight loose T fit
- Model Emma is wearing a size Small and is 5’7 / 170cm tall, chest 34” / 86cm
Model Gabriel is wearing a size Large and is 5’6 / 168cm, 34″ / 86cm
Fabric & Aftercare:
- 100% organic, Egyptian, long staple cotton, spun in Italy.
- Manufacturer recommends washing either by hand or cool wash on a gentle cycle with similar colours / Do not dry clean or tumble dry / Do not bleach or use fabric softener / Reshape and dry flat whilst damp
S, M, L
Shipping Continents: Europe
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK), Vatican, Norway, Finland, Latvia, Germany, Ireland, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Isle of Man, Belgium, Poland, Spain, Monaco, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Italy, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Portugal, Serbia, Moldova, Switzerland, Croatia, San Marino, Jersey, Åland Islands, Gibraltar, Romania, North Macedonia, Belarus, Greece, Turkey, Liechtenstein, Austria, Guernsey, Russia, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Faroe Islands, Estonia, Lithuania, Albania, Malta, Sweden, Ukraine, Netherlands, France, Luxembourg, Denmark, Andorra, Iceland, Slovenia
Returns can be accepted in line with UK distance selling regulations. Some of Buy Britain’s sellers offer longer returns periods – check on the “Shipping” tab for further details.
You should notify the seller using the “My Account” page on Buy Britain within 14 days of receiving the item(s), and you then have 14 days to return it/them to the seller within 14 days.
Any item(s) you wish to return must be unopened and unused, in the same condition as delivered to you.
The only exceptions to this are those items that come with hygiene or sanitary seals (for example face masks, underwear, earrings, piercings, etc.), where the sanitary/hygiene seal must be present and unbroken for a refund to be considered.
Any postage paid separately will not be refunded and, unless specified by the seller, you will be responsible for any return postage and packaging.
Once the seller has received the item, they should provide a refund within 14 days.