The DIY Seed Bomb Kit
Sold by: Nature Nurture Kids
Time to put some colour back into the world!
Kids love the opportunity to get messy and what better way to do it than to help wildlife at the same time! A great opportunity to teach children the growing process from seed to flower. Once dry the seed bombs can be thrown in areas that need more colour; providing food and shelter for insects, bees and butterfly’s.
Valid on purchases from Nature Nurture Kids
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Policy
- Delivery Costs
- More Products
- Returns & Warranty Policy
- Product Enquiry
This beautifully presented DIY Seed Bomb Kit includes all the ingredients to produce approximately 20 organic wildflower packed seed bombs.
- Organic peat free compost
- Red Clay Powder
- Organic wildflower seeds
- Full instructions
- Complete in eco-friendly packaging
Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Adult Supervision required. Recommended for children aged 4+.
Allergy warning: Contains seeds not for consumption.
Ready to ship in 1-2 business days
As a small independent business we really want to make sure you are happy with your purchase, after all we have given it our all to make it our best for you. We pride ourselves in our friendly, efficient customer service so in the unlikely event that a product arrives with you in poor/faulty condition, or if you have any concerns about it, please email us – we will do our upmost to set things right.
Should you need to return any product, simply post your order to us within 14 days, unused and in its original condition. Once received we will then arrange either an exchange or full refund.
Before you return anything please email us at email@example.com with the following details: Your order number, your contact details, whether you would like a refund or exchange along with some details of why you are returning your order.
Please note the following before returning:
- Please return all items in the original condition in the appropriate packaging.
- Should your goods arrive damaged, please include photographic evidence. This will help speed up the process.
- We recommend you use a ‘signed for’ delivery service and obtain proof of postage.
- The cost of returning any item(s) is your responsibility, as is the item until it reaches us.
- Refunds are credited to the same account and in the same manner as the original purchase, once we have received the return.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty or we’ve made an error with packing your order.
- We will process your refund or exchange within 14 days.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
You can return your item to:
Nature Nurture Kids, 6 Sheldon Cottages, Sheldon, Chippenham, SN14 0RQ
|Cart Subtotal Equal To and Above||Shipping Cost|
Returns can be accepted in line with UK distance selling regulations. Some of Buy Britain’s sellers offer longer returns periods – check on the “Shipping” tab for further details.
You should notify the seller using the “My Account” page on Buy Britain within 14 days of receiving the item(s), and you then have 14 days to return it/them to the seller within 14 days.
Any item(s) you wish to return must be unopened and unused, in the same condition as delivered to you.
The only exceptions to this are those items that come with hygiene or sanitary seals (for example face masks, underwear, earrings, piercings, etc.), where the sanitary/hygiene seal must be present and unbroken for a refund to be considered.
Any postage paid separately will not be refunded and, unless specified by the seller, you will be responsible for any return postage and packaging.
Once the seller has received the item, they should provide a refund within 14 days.