- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Policy
- Delivery Costs
- More Products
- Returns & Warranty Policy
- Product Enquiry
The Breton stripe organic cotton top, a British twist on a French classic. Great new style added to the Foxology collection, using 100% GOTS organic and certified fair trade cotton. This stylish, versatile and functional, soft turtle neck, stripe top, can be worn smart or casual. It’s great for layering under a jacket, for the yard, the beach or for teaming with jeans for a meet up at a cafe!
Long sleeves, soft turtle neck, slightly fitted though not figure hugging, sporty stitch detailing and seam-free, so no chaffing! This is a summer wardrobe essential!
- 100% GOTS and fair-trade certified organic Egyptian long-staple cotton
- Whole garment, seam-free technology
- Breton stripe and pointelle stitch details.
- Soft turtle neck can be worn loose or turned in.
- Cast off neck and hems.
- Can be machine washed on low temperature
- Designed and knitted in England
- NOW 3 SIZES: SMALL added in White/Stone colourway.
- Straight loose T fit
- Model Jo wearing a size Small and is 5’9 / 175cm tall, chest 34” / 86cm
- Model Andressa is wearing a size SM and is 5’10 / 177cm, 34″ / 86cm
- Model Olga is wearing a size SM and is 5’10 / 177cm, 34″ / 86cm
Fabric & Aftercare:
- 100% organic, Egyptian, long-staple cotton, spun in Italy.
- The manufacturer recommends washing either by hand or cool wash on a gentle cycle with similar colours / Do not dry clean or tumble dry / Do not bleach or use fabric softener / Reshape and dry flat whilst damp
SKY/CARMINE, WHITE/NAVY, WHITE/STONE, NAVY/RUST
M, L, S
Shipping Continents: Europe
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK), Andorra, Iceland, Slovenia, Norway, Vatican, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Ireland, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Isle of Man, Poland, Belgium, Spain, Czech Republic, Monaco, Hungary, Slovakia, Italy, Portugal, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Switzerland, Moldova, Croatia, San Marino, Jersey, Gibraltar, Åland Islands, Romania, Belarus, North Macedonia, Greece, Turkey, Liechtenstein, Guernsey, Austria, Russia, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Faroe Islands, Estonia, Lithuania, Malta, Albania, Sweden, Ukraine, Netherlands, France, Denmark, Luxembourg
United Kingdom (UK)
|Cart Subtotal Equal To and Above||Shipping Cost|
Returns can be accepted in line with UK distance selling regulations. Some of Buy Britain’s sellers offer longer returns periods – check on the “Shipping” tab for further details.
You should notify the seller using the “My Account” page on Buy Britain within 14 days of receiving the item(s), and you then have 14 days to return it/them to the seller within 14 days.
Any item(s) you wish to return must be unopened and unused, in the same condition as delivered to you.
The only exceptions to this are those items that come with hygiene or sanitary seals (for example face masks, underwear, earrings, piercings, etc.), where the sanitary/hygiene seal must be present and unbroken for a refund to be considered.
Any postage paid separately will not be refunded and, unless specified by the seller, you will be responsible for any return postage and packaging.
Once the seller has received the item, they should provide a refund within 14 days.