Muscle & Joint Massage/Body Oil
Relaxes tense muscles. The essential oils used in this blend can also help ease painful and inflamed muscles and joints.
16 in stock
Sold by: Mrs Frisbee's All Naturals
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- More Products
- Returns & Warranty Policy
- Product Enquiry
Our Muscle & Joint Massage Oil is a blend of 100% natural cold pressed grapeseed oil, natural vitamin E, and pure essential oils. It is a lovely light oil which is easily absorbed into the skin, leaving it feeling soft, moisturised and delicately perfumed.
This soothing and calming aromatherapy blend uses pure essential oils of rosemary, sweet marjoram and roman chamomile. These are known for their natural anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties. As a result, they can help ease painful and inflamed muscles and joints.
Muscle & Joint Massage/Body Oil – Active Ingredients and Their Known Benefits
- Grapeseed Oil – a light and highly moisturising oil derived from the seeds of grapes. Absorbs quickly into the pores of the skin, making this an excellent oil for a variety of skin care applications. It is hypo-allergenic and rich in vitamin E, essential fatty acids and linoleic acid (omega 6 essential fatty acids). Hence, it helps repair damaged and stressed tissues because it possesses regenerative and restructuring qualities.
- Vitamin E – one of the most powerful antioxidants. As well as having great cell renewal properties, vitamin E also protects and repairs your skin by neutralising the oxidant effect of free radicals. These are the molecules that damage collagen causing skin dryness, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rosemary Essential Oil – stimulating, reviving and invigorating, this oil is made from the flowering tops and leaves of the herb Rosemary. It eases tired aching muscles, is a great pick-me-up and aids memory function. While relieving mental fatigue and lethargy, Rosemary is also helpful in relieving headaches and migraines.
- Marjoram Essential Oil – derived from the leaves of the herb Sweet Marjoram. This oil is beneficial for muscular stiffness and helps reduce the pain of rheumatism and arthritis, muscle spasms, aches and strains. Also known to promote deep mental and physical relaxation, and aid sleep.
- Chamomile Essential Oil – made from the flowering heads of the herb Roman chamomile. Known for its natural anti-inflammatory properties and soothing and calming effect on sensitive, sore and irritated skin. It is also a calming natural sedative oil, which helps with insomnia and irritability. In addition, Roman chamomile is highly respected for its calming influence on all systems of the body.
Safety: For external use only. Do not use if pregnant, due to this product containing pure essential oils. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 12.5 cm|
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
Free shipping on all UK orders over £25.00.
For orders under £25.00, the cost is £2.00.
Orders are despatched within 3 working days, using Royal Mail Second Class.
For Royal Mail Tracked & Signed, delivery is £4.00 and orders are despatched within 24 hours, Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays).
For orders within the EU, the cost is £13.00.
Whilst we guarantee to despatch orders within 3 working days, unfortunately Royal Mail and other postal services are currently experiencing delays due to COVID-19.
We take pride in the quality of our products, so if you are not completely satisfied, please return the goods within 14 days of the date you received them to the following address for a full refund (less postage):
Mrs Julie Frisbee
Mrs Frisbee’s All Naturals
242 Dialstone Lane
To be sure your returned goods reach us, we suggest you send them Royal Mail Signed For. Your refund will be processed within 10 working days of us receiving your returned products.