Home / Shop / Clothes & Shoes / Women's Clothes / Merino Peak Joggers
Merino Peak Joggers
Sold by: Foxology
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Policy
- More Products
- Returns & Warranty Policy
- Product Enquiry
Gorgeous, soft and so comfortable! (Nicky, Orpington)
In super-fine merino wool, these sporty joggers are soft on the skin. With the breathability and durability that merino gives, they’re great for pulling on at the end of the day, perfect for travel or a yoga session and smart enough for the pub!
Versatile pull-on joggers, which have a drawstring waistband, that can be adjusted for fit, side pockets and cuffed rib hems. Knitted in the UK using 100% super-fine Merino wool, using whole garment(seam-free) technology, for ultimate comfort.
- 100% Superfine Merino wool (non-mulesed)
- Seam-free, whole garment knitting (so no waste!)
- Highly breathable & regulates body temperature
- Naturally antibacterial & odour resistant
- Drawstring waist for fit and versatile styling.
- Made in Leicestershire
- High rise
- Tapered leg
- Two slip pockets at sides
- Contrast stripe down sides
- Ribbed hems
- Slips on
- S = 8-10; M = 12-14; L = 16-18
- True to size
- Cut to a relaxed fit
- Inside leg (all sizes): 72cm
- Models are a size 8-10 and wearing a size SM
Fabric & Aftercare:
- 100% Superfine merino spun in Italy.
- Manufacturer recommends washing either by hand or cold wash on a gentle wool cycle with similar colours / Reshape and dry flat whilst damp / Do not dry clean or tumble dry / Do not bleach or use fabric softener
S, M, L
NAVY, CLOUD GREY
Shipping Continents: Europe
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK), Spain, Czech Republic, Monaco, Hungary, Slovakia, Italy, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Portugal, Serbia, Switzerland, Moldova, Croatia, San Marino, Jersey, Åland Islands, Gibraltar, Romania, Belarus, North Macedonia, Greece, Turkey, Liechtenstein, Austria, Guernsey, Russia, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Faroe Islands, Estonia, Lithuania, Albania, Malta, Sweden, Ukraine, Netherlands, France, Denmark, Luxembourg, Andorra, Iceland, Slovenia, Vatican, Norway, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Ireland, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Isle of Man, Belgium, Poland
Returns can be accepted in line with UK distance selling regulations. Some of Buy Britain’s sellers offer longer returns periods – check on the “Shipping” tab for further details.
You should notify the seller using the “My Account” page on Buy Britain within 14 days of receiving the item(s), and you then have 14 days to return it/them to the seller within 14 days.
Any item(s) you wish to return must be unopened and unused, in the same condition as delivered to you.
The only exceptions to this are those items that come with hygiene or sanitary seals (for example face masks, underwear, earrings, piercings, etc.), where the sanitary/hygiene seal must be present and unbroken for a refund to be considered.
Any postage paid separately will not be refunded and, unless specified by the seller, you will be responsible for any return postage and packaging.
Once the seller has received the item, they should provide a refund within 14 days.
There are no reviews yet.