- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Policy
- More Products
- Returns & Warranty Policy
- Product Enquiry
Just the best wide-leg lounge pants ever! (Lynn L, Shrewsbury)
In super-fine merino wool, these trousers are super soft on the skin. With the breathability and durability that merino gives, they’re great for pulling on at the end of the day, perfect for travel or a yoga session – Oommm 🙂
Versatile and easy to wear trousers, with a high waistband, which can be worn up or folded down over the hips, and now in 5 fab colours. Knitted in the UK using 100% super-fine Italian spun Merino wool, using whole garment(seam-free) technology, for ultimate comfort.
- 100% Superfine Merino wool (non-mulesed)
- Seam-free, whole garment knitting (so no waste!)
- Highly breathable & regulates body temperature
- Naturally antibacterial & odour resistant
- High rib waist for comfort and versatile styling.
- Made in Leicestershire
- SM = 8-14; ML = 14-18
- High rib waist for comfort and adjustable styling
- Wide leg: SM: 25cm; ML 27cm
- Inside leg: SM: 74cm; ML: 76cm
- Both models are a size 8 and wearing a size SM
Fabric & Aftercare:
- 100% Superfine merino spun in Italy.
- Manufacturer recommends washing either by hand or cold wash on a gentle wool cycle with similar colours / Reshape and dry flat whilst damp / Do not dry clean or tumble dry / Do not bleach or use fabric softener
Cobalt, Khaki, Mulberry, Charcoal
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK), France, Denmark, Luxembourg, Andorra, Iceland, Slovenia, Vatican, Norway, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Belgium, Poland, Spain, Czech Republic, Monaco, Hungary, Italy, Slovakia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Portugal, Serbia, Switzerland, Moldova, Croatia, Jersey, San Marino, Åland Islands, Gibraltar, Romania, Belarus, North Macedonia, Greece, Turkey, Liechtenstein, Austria, Guernsey, Russia, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Faroe Islands, Estonia, Lithuania, Albania, Malta, Sweden, Ukraine, Netherlands
Returns can be accepted in line with UK distance selling regulations. Some of Buy Britain’s sellers offer longer returns periods – check on the “Shipping” tab for further details.
You should notify the seller using the “My Account” page on Buy Britain within 14 days of receiving the item(s), and you then have 14 days to return it/them to the seller within 14 days.
Any item(s) you wish to return must be unopened and unused, in the same condition as delivered to you.
The only exceptions to this are those items that come with hygiene or sanitary seals (for example face masks, underwear, earrings, piercings, etc.), where the sanitary/hygiene seal must be present and unbroken for a refund to be considered.
Any postage paid separately will not be refunded and, unless specified by the seller, you will be responsible for any return postage and packaging.
Once the seller has received the item, they should provide a refund within 14 days.