Country Pursuit Greyhound Maintenance Dog Food 15kg
Sold by: Judge's Choice Petfood
Out of stock
Valid on purchases from Judge's Choice Petfood
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Policy
- Delivery Costs
- More Products
- Returns & Warranty Policy
- Product Enquiry
Country Pursuit Greyhound Maintenance is a complete and nutritionally balanced 18% protein dry food. An effective formula for resting adult dogs.
Developed, trialled and tested by working and racing dog experts. Made with carefully sourced and selected ingredients. The Greyhound Maintenance recipe contains lower protein and fat.
Primarily designed for working, racing and active adult dogs who are enjoying rest periods or require a lower protein and fat diet. Also suitable for dogs that are less active during periods of convalescence, or those that require a reduced energy diet.
- Protein 18%, fat 6% – Our lowest protein, lowest fat product in the Country Pursuit range.
- Complete and nutritionally balanced dry kibble
- Simple, straightforward formula
- Mixed protein source
- No added dairy
- Free from artificial preservatives
- No soya
- No pork
- Developed and rigorously trialled and tested by working dog experts
- Suitable for adult dogs age 12 months+
- Can be interchanged with COUNTRY PURSUIT K9 20% or COUNTRY PURSUIT MAINTENANCE
- VAT FREE
- Made in the UK
- Can be fed dry or moistened.
- Always adjust the daily feed given according to the amount of exercise, energy, weight and age of individual dogs.
- Always ensure your dog has a plentiful supply of fresh, clean, drinking water.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
|Cart Subtotal Equal To and Above
Returns can be accepted in line with UK distance selling regulations. Some of Buy Britain’s sellers offer longer returns periods – check on the “Shipping” tab for further details.
You should notify the seller using the “My Account” page on Buy Britain within 14 days of receiving the item(s), and you then have 14 days to return it/them to the seller within 14 days.
Any item(s) you wish to return must be unopened and unused, in the same condition as delivered to you.
The only exceptions to this are those items that come with hygiene or sanitary seals (for example face masks, underwear, earrings, piercings, etc.), where the sanitary/hygiene seal must be present and unbroken for a refund to be considered.
Any postage paid separately will not be refunded and, unless specified by the seller, you will be responsible for any return postage and packaging.
Once the seller has received the item, they should provide a refund within 14 days.