- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Policy
- More Products
- Returns & Warranty Policy
- Product Enquiry
Colour block version of the Foxie favourite base-layer top. Stylish, versatile and functional, a great top for keeping you warm or cool; for cycling or yoga, or just a great top for layering under a jacket to nip down the cafe for cake and coffee!
Extra-long sleeves with a sports thumbhole, seam-free, so no chaffing and uses 100% super-fine knit merino wool, knitted on 18 gauge machines. This long sleeve crew is a wardrobe essential!
- 100% Superfine Merino wool (non-mulesed)
- Seam-free, Whole garment technology
- Thumbhole in cuffs
- Highly breathable & regulates body temperature
- Wicks moisture away from your body.
- Naturally antibacterial & odour resistant
- Designed and made in England
- Slim Fit
- Model is wearing a size Small and is 5’7 / 170cm tall, Bust 32B
Fabric & Aftercare:
- 100% Superfine merino(Non-Mulsed) spun in Italy.
- The manufacturer recommends washing either by hand or cold wash on a gentle wool cycle with similar colours / Do not dry clean or tumble dry / Do not bleach or use fabric softener / Reshape and dry flat whilst damp
Soft yarns are liable to pill to some extent, even when using those of the best quality. To take good care of them remove any pills using a pilling comb and protect them from sharp items or jewellery that may catch or snag.
S, M, L, XL
Shipping Continents: Europe
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK), Spain, Czech Republic, Monaco, Hungary, Slovakia, Italy, Portugal, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Switzerland, Moldova, Croatia, San Marino, Jersey, Gibraltar, Åland Islands, Romania, Belarus, North Macedonia, Greece, Turkey, Liechtenstein, Guernsey, Austria, Russia, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Faroe Islands, Estonia, Lithuania, Malta, Albania, Sweden, Ukraine, Netherlands, France, Denmark, Luxembourg, Iceland, Andorra, Slovenia, Vatican, Norway, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Ireland, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Isle of Man, Belgium, Poland
Returns can be accepted in line with UK distance selling regulations. Some of Buy Britain’s sellers offer longer returns periods – check on the “Shipping” tab for further details.
You should notify the seller using the “My Account” page on Buy Britain within 14 days of receiving the item(s), and you then have 14 days to return it/them to the seller within 14 days.
Any item(s) you wish to return must be unopened and unused, in the same condition as delivered to you.
The only exceptions to this are those items that come with hygiene or sanitary seals (for example face masks, underwear, earrings, piercings, etc.), where the sanitary/hygiene seal must be present and unbroken for a refund to be considered.
Any postage paid separately will not be refunded and, unless specified by the seller, you will be responsible for any return postage and packaging.
Once the seller has received the item, they should provide a refund within 14 days.