Beetroot 700mg (90 Capsules)
Sold by: Prowise Healthcare
Beetroot has high levels of nitrate which helps to reduce blood pressure, as well as being a rich source of potent antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, which help to support the digestive system.
Out of stock
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Policy
- Delivery Costs
- More Products
- Returns & Warranty Policy
- Product Enquiry
Beetroot is naturally rich in nutrients including Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, folic acid, potassium, magnesium, iron, antioxidants and soluble fibre. Beetroot also contains high level of nitrates.
The benefits of this beetroot supplement seem endless, as it is an excellent source of vitamins & minerals, used as a blood building food and will not cause constipation.
- Advanced formula: Prowise Beetroot capsules have been designed to offer maximum bio-availability
- Practical: Easy to swallow capsules
- 4 months’ supply: Enough to keep you going with no need to reorder for four months
- Letterbox friendly: No more missed deliveries or trips to the postal delivery office!
- UK-made: manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice
- Highest Strength – Each capsule contains 700 mg and we provide a pack of 90 capsules
- Cost Effective – Each capsule costs less than 10p!
- 100% pure with all natural ingredients
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners. No preservatives. No added salt or sugar
Free from: Starch, Corn, Milk, Lactose, Soya, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Fish, Pork
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professionals regarding any medical condition.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
Free UK Delivery
|Cart Subtotal Equal To and Above||Shipping Cost|
Returns can be accepted in line with UK distance selling regulations. Some of Buy Britain’s sellers offer longer returns periods – check on the “Shipping” tab for further details.
You should notify the seller using the “My Account” page on Buy Britain within 14 days of receiving the item(s), and you then have 14 days to return it/them to the seller within 14 days.
Any item(s) you wish to return must be unopened and unused, in the same condition as delivered to you.
The only exceptions to this are those items that come with hygiene or sanitary seals (for example face masks, underwear, earrings, piercings, etc.), where the sanitary/hygiene seal must be present and unbroken for a refund to be considered.
Any postage paid separately will not be refunded and, unless specified by the seller, you will be responsible for any return postage and packaging.
Once the seller has received the item, they should provide a refund within 14 days.