Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) 300mg (120 Capsules)
From: Prowise Healthcare, sold by Buy Britain
ALA – Alpha Lipoic Acid is universal antioxidant which may help to maintain a healthy blood glucose level.
It may promote vision and nerve functioning, directly recycles vitamin C and indirectly recycles vitamin E, as well as potentially also supporting the synthesis of glutathione.
This product has been discontinued. See an alternative product here: Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Out of stock
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Policy
- Delivery Costs
- More Products
- Returns & Warranty Policy
- Product Enquiry
Prowise Alpha Lipoic acid supplement is an anti-oxidant that assists the normal function of other antioxidants such as vitamin C and E, enhancing their effectiveness.
Alpha Lipoic Acid works well alongside B group vitamins, acting as a co-enzyme which promotes healthy metabolic reactions needed for energy production within cells. In turn, efficient cell function can help support healthy nervous system function and blood sugar balance, whilst also providing important assistance to vital organs such as the pancreas and kidneys.
- High strength, easy-to-take daily ALA supplement
- May promote healthy metabolic reactions needed for energy production
- May support a healthy nervous system function and normal blood sugar balance
- May assist normal and healthy performance of vital organs such as the pancreas and kidneys
- Powerful antioxidant that may enhance the performance of other antioxidants
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP standard
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Store in a cool dry place
- Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision
- Consult your health practitioner before using food supplements if pregnant or lactating
- Keep out of reach of children
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 years old
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professionals regarding any medical condition.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
Free UK Delivery
|Cart Subtotal Equal To and Above||Shipping Cost|
Ginkgo Biloba Tablets 6000mg With Vitamin B Complex And Iodine (120 Tablets)£9.49
Raspberry Ketones + Apple Cider Vinegar Supplements (60 + 120 Capsules)£12.99
Apple Cider Vinegar 1000mg (120 Capsules)£9.99
Garcinia Cambogia 500mg (60 Capsules)£8.99
Multivitamins and Iron+ Tablets (180 Tablets)£9.99
Returns can be accepted in line with UK distance selling regulations. Some of Buy Britain’s sellers offer longer returns periods – check on the “Shipping” tab for further details.
You should notify the seller using the “My Account” page on Buy Britain within 14 days of receiving the item(s), and you then have 14 days to return it/them to the seller within 14 days.
Any item(s) you wish to return must be unopened and unused, in the same condition as delivered to you.
The only exceptions to this are those items that come with hygiene or sanitary seals (for example face masks, underwear, earrings, piercings, etc.), where the sanitary/hygiene seal must be present and unbroken for a refund to be considered.
Any postage paid separately will not be refunded and, unless specified by the seller, you will be responsible for any return postage and packaging.
Once the seller has received the item, they should provide a refund within 14 days.